In What Areas is Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Used?
* Orthopedic Diseases and injuries
* Neurological and neuro-November diseases and injuries
* Treatment of acute and chronic pain
* Rheumatic diseases
• Pediatric rehabilitation
* Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation (heart-lung rehabilitation)
* Congenital or acquired joint and bone disorders
* Rehabilitation after a burn
* Geriatric(elderly) rehabilitation
* Metabolic diseases (diabetes, osteoporosis, etc.)
* Sports injuries
* Preventive treatment approaches
What are the Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Practices?
After the diagnosis of the disease is made, an appropriate physical therapy program is planned according to the patient's condition. Physical therapy should be carried out under the supervision of a specialist physician. This treatment program may include medication, the application of physical therapy techniques, and one or more of the therapeutic exercises.