Stress is a part of our lives and it can even be beneficial as long as it is dosed. However, excessive stress negatively affects life and harms human life enough to cause health problems.
Here are a few of the ways to deal with stress:
• Keep your nutrition under control. Do not miss the dose of eating. To get rid of stress, do not increase the consumption of alcohol and food. Although this provides instant relief by getting rid of stress, it can cause you to experience different addictions over time.
• You can't say ’Yes' to everything. You can't always meet the expectations and demands of others. Learn to say ‘No’ when necessary.
* Quit smoking. Smoking triggers stress with the stimuli it contains.
• Exercise regularly. Start with low-tempo exercises, especially walking. This will make you feel better.
• Make sure to take time for yourself to rest every day.
• Know your responsibilities that you can control and do.
* Try to reduce your causes of stress.
• Set realistic goals and expectations. You may not be able to achieve 100% success all at once. Give up your perception of perfection.
• Get enough rest. You can't fight stress without rest with a proper diet and exercise.
* Positive attitude allows you to build your self-esteem, making it a good defense against stress.
• Try to be flexible.
• Try to reduce your caffeine intake.
Is it possible to reduce stress?
* Identify the cause of stress.
* Identify alternatives that will reduce stress. (If you are stressed by traffic, such as using public transport instead)
* Focus on one topic at a time. Dealing with several things at the same time increases your stress.
* Create a regular sleep schedule. Go to sleep at the same time and wake up at the same time every day.
* Eating healthy seems to be an effective method of reducing your stress.
* Focus on other things in moments of stress.
* Listen to relaxing music.
* If you can't cope with stress, get help from a psychotherapy specialist.