The pancreas does not produce enough insulin for the body or the inability to use insulin efficiently by the body to a disease that is characterized by high blood glucose resulting from it.
What are the symptoms of diabetes?
• Feeling of weakness and fatigue.
• Rapid and involuntary weight loss
* Blurred vision.
• A feeling of discomfort in the form of numbness and tingling in the feet.
• Healing of wounds later than usual.
* Dryness and itching of the skin
• Formation of acetone-like odor in the mouth.