For this reason; It is very important for patients to acquire the habits necessary for a healthy life and to visit their doctor regularly in order to prevent the risk of recurrence of the disease. We have explained the recommendations that patients with stones or who have completed treatment should pay attention to as follows:
1. At least 2.5 liters of water should be consumed daily. This consumption should be spread evenly throughout the day.
2. Diet programs that include Mediterranean type nutrition and protein restriction should be organized and these programs should be followed.
3. For a healthy life, one should gain the habit of sports and exercise regularly.
4. One should stay away from the stress caused by daily life as much as possible and spare time for activities that will prevent stress.
5. Doctor's controls should not be neglected. Blood tests and ultrasound examination to be done in this process are important elements in following the process.
6. An alternative treatment option that the doctor does not recommend should not be used.