These symptoms, which are often thought to be caused by the high pace of work and the speed of city life, may actually be a symptom of serious diseases.
If your fatigue, which can be a sign of many diseases from thyroiditis to cancer, does not go away, the underlying cause must be investigated.
Fatigue can normally be defined as a person's feeling of tiredness and inadequacy while doing their daily work. Some people may have attacks unexpectedly from their age, or the person may be lazy to eat, sleep or even rest at a young age. It is very important to determine whether this is due to laziness, low energy or illness.
• Anemia: Anemia is the disease group in which fatigue is most common. Because the lack of hemoglobin, which carries oxygen, causes the person to feel tired and sluggish. In this case, the person should definitely be examined by a specialist doctor and the necessary examinations should be made. It will be seen that the feeling of tiredness disappears after the necessary treatment planning is disappeared.
• Depression and stress: Among the diseases that cause fatigue, psychosomatic diseases such as depression come second. Depression can also make people feel tired.
• Thyroid diseases: Endocrine diseases, especially hypothyroidism*, also cause the person to feel very tired. It is even said that people with hypothyroidism* are described as lazy around them. These are people who do not want to do business, have difficulty in getting up, and do not feel the power to do business. Diabetes patients, who are also endocrine diseases, are also tired all the time. These people feel tired, weary and powerless. Even their daily life can be interrupted when their sugar levels are high.
• Cancer: Fatigue may also be a symptom of some early oncological diseases. Cancer cells can cause fatigue by disrupting all body systems of the patient. For example, if he has anemia or disrupts his diet, it can cause fatigue. Also, tumors have a very rapid metabolic activity compared to the human organism. In other words, they consume sugar faster, lower the person's blood sugar and consume more oxygen. Because tumors are fast growing tissues. Their needs are also very high, and the person may feel tired because they take them against the person and spend them.
• Heart diseases: One of the most important symptoms of heart failure is fatigue. In fact, it is one of the earliest signs of heart disease. Whether it is valve lesion or cardiovascular diseases, these cause fatigue as they prevent the heart from meeting its oxygen needs. Even if a person climbs one flight of stairs, he gets tired, his legs are cut off, he is out of breath.
• Infectious diseases: Infectious diseases that occur in the body for various reasons are also common causes of fatigue. These:
• Hepatitis, ie liver inflammation
• Inflammation of the inner surface of the heart
• Inflammations of the heart membrane
• Tuberculosis (tuberculosis)
• Parasitic diseases
• It can be listed as AIDS.
• Metabolic diseases: In cases such as kidney failure, liver failure, high calcium and low potassium, decreases in blood salts and minerals in the body can cause fatigue. Early treatment of these diseases and conditions is very important.
8-Sleep apnea: Sleep apnea, which is one of the most important problems that impairs the quality of life, is also one of the important causes of fatigue. People who do not get a good quality sleep in a sufficient amount of time will feel extremely tired the next day. This is reflected in all activities during the day.