For this reason, as a result of drinking liquids contaminated with microbes or consuming foods due to microorganisms, food poisoning can be seen in general with vomiting and diarrhea cases. People with weak immune systems, pregnant women, babies, children and the elderly may experience greater problems because they are more sensitive.
“FOOD MUST BE STORED IN A SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT”
-Fruits and vegetables should be washed with plenty of water before consumption.
- Raw and cooked foods should be stored in such a way that they do not come into contact with each other, without being in contact with the open air.
- Meals should be prepared daily, if possible, and should not be reheated more than once.
-Consumption of foods that are served outside and outside under appropriate storage and service conditions should be controlled, and foods should be purchased from reliable places.
-Broken, cracked, damaged food should not be purchased. Especially when buying canned food, products with damaged boxes and swollen lids should not be chosen.
– When purchasing all kinds of foodstuffs, the label information should be read, the production and expiry date and storage conditions should be observed.
- After the food is bought, it should not be left open and at room temperature, it should be kept in the refrigerator until consumption.
- Foods such as meat, milk, eggs and fish, which are in the high risk group where bacteria can reproduce quickly, should not be kept in the open for a long time, and hygiene rules should be observed during the preparation and cooking of these foods.
- If frozen products are purchased, care should be taken that there are no ice crystals in the package or at the bottom.
-Drinking water should be taken from reliable sources, keeping the carboys in the sun should be avoided.
- Cloths, handles, dish sponges used in the kitchen should be thoroughly disinfected after use and should not be left in a humid and hot environment.
- A board with previously chopped meat should never be used for salad making without washing it thoroughly, the knife should definitely be washed or replaced.